Yes, you can set multiple Geofence!
To do so;
1. Click on the Geofence tab.
2. Click the + symbol.
3. Search the desired location in the Search Bar.
4. Once you have found the location, click on the Hexagon icon (below search bar).
5. Outline the desired area on the map by clicking and setting points on the map whereby a white square will appear on each click.
6. A minimum of 4 points are required to create a Geofence in which the first and last points need to be the same point.
7. Once the outline has been set, the white squares will disappear.
8. To finish creating your Geofence, Name the Geofence, select the Zone Type and assign the Geofence to your Vehicle(s).
9. Click Save.
Click here to learn more about Geofence.